Friday, August 15, 2008

All You Care About is My Big Stomach

Okay, I know that I need to update, but ever since I had my last day of work I have had minimal computer access. My husband left his laptop today so that I could use it, but I have to be somewhere in 2 hours and I have not even begun to get dressed, and if you know me then you know I need about that much time since I take singing/dancing breaks..not to mention I have to stop every 5 minutes and eat.

So I have spent this time catching up on people's blogs and GEEZ, this time almost everybody has had like 3 updates since I last read so I obviously cant get it all in before I leave...oh and did I mention I am also supposed to read two chapters in this two hours?? Geez, I knew I was supposed to read by Friday but not having a job makes you forget what day it is. Anyway, the point is...I know all you people want from me is to see me fat...I can write a life changing blog about how Christ saved my soul and I will get the email..."Yeah, but where are the belly pictures?"

Honestly, I don't take belly pictures...I am not a good pregnant person in that regard, but because of threats on my life I went ahead and caved.

This was my belly around 17 or 18 weeks

Look at that belly button go!

And here it is a couple of weeks ago (24 weeks along)...forgive the sad sweaty face...our air conditioner went out...it was a 110 heat index and 90 degrees in our house...:( I asked Adam to take a quick picture so Dana would stop blogging about me not putting up pictures. His effort was minimal so the photo isn't great, but you get the picture...I am growing...but still rocking the non maternity shorts in this pic!


Okay, this is random but I have to put this up for Ashleigh even though its months later. My birthday was in June and she made me a cake. And it was VERY good! White chocolate cream cheese icing on chocolate cake? Is that right Ashleigh? Whatever it was it rocked my face off. She made it to match my blog:)




And because I was pregnant, Adam went a little over the top on the portions...

But I went for it anyway...


I guess I will end there. I am now in my 3rd trimester headed for the home stretch. Oh boy...we start birthing classes next month...I pray they show a natural birth video so that I can watch Adam's face...it should be good. I am so behind so I am going to jump off, but maybe next time I will post pictures of our house or something. I am going to commit to taking more pictures from now on! Promise!

Til Later,

13 comments:

Sum said...

I always support a good death threat for belly pictures!!! I LOVE it so much I am about to squeal to death here at work.

I can't wait to see you!!! Taco Diner anyone??

Ashleigh Carroll said...

Thanks for the cake pictures!! Glad you liked it.

You are so cute!

Kentsten said...

Oh man..that's a cute belly!!! Zipporah will be here before you know it. Recommend some new recipes to try!

Kryssy said...

oh how cute! That cake is adorable too!!! =)
You are gonna be ALL BELLY... lol

Bex said...

we only want to see you fat? ok, this is true. :) I LOVE YOU. see you in a few.

The Hunters said...

i knew you'de be the cutest pregnant lady ever. can't wait to see more pics when you are big!

Lauren Williams said...

i just want to know how many hours late you were for what ever it was that you were getting ready for! ha so classic dawn :) i miss watching you putter around getting ready :) MORE BELLY PICS! KEEP EM COMIN!

Unknown said...

I love it! So pumped about the update and to hear you are doing so well. You look great too! Hope for us all. :) Keep it up with the pictures! I miss you guys!

Dana said...

Hahahaaa! OMG I am absolutely satisfied now that I have seen your preggo pics... I promise not to threaten you with blog posts any longer. BUT you did promise to get better about picture taking and I will hold you to that. So her name is Zipporah?! I didn't know you had a name yet! And are you calling her that or 'Z' for short? Also, YES you will have to come to NYC because I live in the borough that is your daughter's middle name, dangit! And we will not just have coffee, silly-- we'll party it up! Thanks for postinggg!

Rachel DeBell said...

Hey Dawn,
Can you email me at this address: rhwilks@yahoo.com. I have two totally random questions to ask you....but not in the comment section! :)

Nat Pat said...

you look so cute! way to go on putting away that piece of cake. i'm so proud. can't wait to see you soon! :)

B-HO said...

I knew when I posted this entry I was taking a huge risk...but I think that is what makes this NATION so great is that we can have different views and still love and respect each other--AS I DO YOU!!!If it is any comfort I come from a LOOONG line of democrats my MOTHER being the fiercest...lets just say family gatherings are VERY fiery!!!I LOVE YOU!!

B-HO said...

I ADORE YOU---and I BET THAT IF I WAS RIDING IN THAT CAR WITH YOU AND BRITTAIN back to Texas this week...we for SURE could SOLVE MOST OF THE WORLDS PROBLEMS between the THREE of us....I am a bit jealous about that!