Summer tagged me so I had to answer this or I would go to hell or something.
Eight things I look forward to:
1. Meeting Jesus face to face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Come quickly!)
2. Going to get Zipporah out of her crib in the mornings and putting her in the bed next to Adam and watching her snuggle up to him.
3. Moving back to Dallas and eating at all the restaurants that Memphis didnt have.
5. Old friends...although I KNOW I am going to shed tears for the new ones...
6. Singing and writing more
7. Ice cream
8. Coming back to Memphis to visit
Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Hung out in my robe for hours!!
2. Hung with Vanja
3. Went to the Dont Waste Your Life concert in Memphis
4. Ate Pei Wei
5. Got to see alot of people I really like at the concert
6. Danced in the highest heels ever for 2 hours straight while holding Z most of the time. (Whew)
7. Watched a pretty awfully cheesy movie
8. Messed with my husband when he was trying to go to sleep:) I LOVE DOING THAT!
Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Sing for a living
2. Always think before I speak
3. Eat multiple flavors of ice cream daily with out dying from it
4. Be able to do hair and makeup well
5. Abolish sex trafficking and get all the women and young girls back to their families
6. Play piano and guitar
7. Have a supernatural power to zap food to starving people
8. dance (modern, jazz, ballet etc.) really well
Eight shows I watch:
We dont have a TV but if I can then I like to catch American Idol or awards shows which normally ALWAYS disappoint, but I still eagerly await them.
I tag Lauren W