Monday, March 10, 2008

The Story of Stuff


Ashleigh keeps me up on what's going on in the world. I don't really know how educated I would be if it weren't for her! But this little 20 minute video just really got me thinking. And what a witty and great video! So creative and cute. I was like a little kid watching Veggie Tales for the first time. Check it out. No explanation, the title kind of speaks for itself. Just go here and check it out. For Christians especially, I think its worth the education on how to be good stewards. Now, I just need to figure out how to put this info to use, things are popping into my head already!


Til Later,

6 comments:

Ashleigh Carroll said...

So glad I keep you real smart. Ha. Glad to see this little vid making it's way around. Definitely food for thought. I'd love to see you post ways you are thinking to change. I'm hunting for ideas of my own.

Hayley B said...

Hey dawn...I tried to watch the video, but when I clicked on the picture it didn't take me to a video! How do I see it?

Amber said...

My boyfriend had me watch that a couple months ago. Isnt that crazy....

Rachelle said...

thank you for being so faithful in following our blog. it has really meant a lot to us. i love you girl and hope you are well back in memphis....talk to you soon and appreciate your prayers. you rock and keep sharing the WORD!

Amber said...

Girly I know. How ya gonna bring it back. It is gonna bomb just like the rest of those shows they try to bring back.

Michael said...

hey girl-
how can i see the vid? thanks for the post. it blew my brain too. it's fun getting through it though. i look at the world of food so differently now.
have a great day and I hope to see you soon-