Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I need to update. I am coughing up a lung and sneezing everywhere, listening to the new Beyonce album. (thanks myspace for the preview...such great singing, lots of ballads!) But Adam is sitting court side at a Grizzlies game and has players passes or something, so he may not be back til late, so I may go hang out with Darragh and David...or take a Benadryl and pass out until I go into labor...OK, that probably wont happen. (Not sure why she put it on her album, but B is singing the crap out of Ave Maria right now)

I went to the doctor today...nothing is really happening. Zipporah loves my uterus. And that's comforting for me to know, but I want her here now. With my due date being next week, my doctor wanted to talk about inducing. Sad day:( Oddly enough Adam jumped at the sound of it. I have been wanting to wait to see if I go into labor so that i would have a better shot at having her naturally. But the reality is that our families come into town 5 days after my due date for Thanksgiving and 1. I don't want to stare at anyone while I labor except for the person who got me into this predicament, I mean... my sweet Adam; 2. I feel guilty having Adam's family driving from Michigan and Virginia and get here to find there is no baby. And 3. I want to be well and out of the hospital so that I can enjoy my neighbors deep fried turkey and all the food our families will be making for the combined Thanksgiving we are having with our neighbors. So, looks like this is our option, unless I choose to be selfish and keep waiting or she comes in the next few days. But its kind of exciting to think about her actually being here by next Friday/Saturday.

Well, I was going to put up pics of Z's room, but I think I will go cough up my lungs at Darragh's so that I wont be alone on this quite rainy dreary night. Maybe I will get back to that later, perhaps if I am up wandering around the kitchen at 3:00am. K, that's all.

Til Later,

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to pray for you...

The Hunters said...

No matter what, she'll be here soon! And...there is nothing predictable about a baby's birth and I'm sure your family knows that. They come on their own sweet time, and then cry, poop, eat, pee, cry some more...on their own sweet little time once they arrive! We'll never figure them out:) can't wait to hear how it all goes though!
you are going to do GREAT!! I just know it!

Unknown said...

Poor thing- I am praying for you 3! :)

Sum said...

I can't wait to meet her!!! I know it isn't exactly how you wanted, but you'll have tons of other babies to experience Eve's curse with. :)

I love you and I would be your lamaze coach if I could!!

Lauren Williams said...

It will turn out perfect! I am praying little Zip starts wanting some SPACE and to see her mama's face!

Kryssy said...

Ok... since 99.9% of my friends have gone through what they have gone through.... here's the advice they have for you to make her come.
1. GO WALKING. Walk.. walk... walk some more =)
2. Have some... uuhh.... "romantic time" with Adam. (That's they best way I could think of to say it. LOL) That's a tried and true method for real, for real!

Good Luck! (Personally I think you should have her on my birthday... lol)

Them Chandlers said...

Ha! I'm coughing up a lung too!! It sounds awful and my throat is on fire because of it. If it makes you feel any better, I was induced with Audrey and was sort of induced with Reid...I can give you details on a less public forum :) Love you, girl!

this too will pass said...

just passing by; good luck to you all from the UK

lecia said...

Kryssy knows what she is talkin about...both of her suggestions occuring within the same day brought Hayley Ann into the world early....Adam you can pay us later.