Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ummmm....

Okay, I know that I have NO CLUE as to what I am going to do with her when she gets here, but I would like for Zipporah to come. I will try to read a book or something and figure out the rest later, but right now I just want to kiss a little pumpkin face. I feel like she is getting bigger and I am not. She is probably all smashed up in there, but I cant wait to see her. My prediction is that she is a perfect mix of Adam and I...big eyes, a strong jaw line and a goatee. Please pray she comes (on her own) in the next day or so...k? Thanks for your help.

Til Later,

6 comments:

Sum said...

I just said a prayer!! I can't wait to kiss that pumpkin face either! (by the way I prayed against the goatee.)

The Hunters said...

praying!! I keep checking this blog 3x a day hoping to see that you've had her!!!

Rachel DeBell said...

oh I am so praying that she comes on her own and that you get to follow through with your plan! so I am going to pray that she comes tonight!!

Elizabeth Nouri said...

I'm praying too! I may be praying for sooner than Thur depending on the workout tomorrow.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel DeBell said...

yeah....hope we get to see pics of her soon!